– 1 chicken
– 2 carrots
– 3 tomatoes
– 6 potatoes
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 2 tbsp. spoons of butter
– dill and salt to taste
1. Cut the prepared chicken into pieces and fry until golden brown.
2. Slice carrots and tomatoes, put them together with the chicken in thick-walled dishes and pour hot water over them so that the water covers the chicken a little.
3. Simmer over low heat under cover until half cooked.
4. Cut the peeled potatoes into large chunks, put in a dish, salt and stew until ready.
5. For 3-5 minutes Sprinkle with finely chopped garlic and dill until the end of the quenching.
Post Braised Chicken, very tasty appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack