Servings: 2 pcs.
Soft toast bread – 4 slices
Mustard – 2 tsp.
Mayonnaise – 2 tsp.
Large thin sliced slices (ham, sliced turkey breast) – 4 pcs.
Medium hard cheese – 2 pcs.
Eggs – 1 pc.
Milk – 2 tbsp. l
Salt – 1 pinch
Butter – 2 tbsp. l
1. All 4 slices of bread grease with mayonnaise or mustard (you can and so and others).
2. Put 2 slices into 2 slices.
3. Put the cheese on top of the cutting (in the “two-story” variant, one more slice of bread is put between the ham and cheese).
3. Cover sandwiches with second slices of bread.
4. Carefully cut the edges of the sandwiches with a wavy knife (optional step, but they will look neater so that the bread is better soaked with egg mixture).
5. Lightly beat the egg with milk and salt.
6. Dip sandwiches in the egg mixture and keep them in it for 30 seconds.
7. Heat butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Fry sandwiches for about 2 minutes on each side.
8. We turn over sandwiches with two shovels. After turning over, we slightly “press” the sandwiches with a spatula from above, so that the halves stick together better.
9. Remove sandwiches on the board, wait a minute.
10. Carefully cut them into triangular halves with a wavy knife. Served as a main course for lunch or dinner.
Enjoy your meal!
Post sandwich "Monte Cristo" appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack