Save the recipe not to forget to cook
Salmon fillet – 2 servings
Small squash – 1 pc.
Carrots – 1 pc.
Lemon – 0.5 pcs.
Olive oil – optional
Salt – to taste
Pepper to taste
1. A sheet of parchment paper folded in half. Trim the edges, as if cutting out a heart shape. Open the sheet and fully lubricate with olive oil. Do the same with the second sheet.
2. Slice zucchini and carrots with a peeler.
3. Place vegetables in the center of half of the parchment, add salt and pepper. Top with salmon fillet. Sprinkle with olive oil and lemon juice. Salt and pepper. Cover with the second half of the parchment.
4. Starting from the rounded edge, make tight tucks, moving to the sharp edge, where to fold the paper several times and tuck back.
5. Bake the salmon in the oven preheated to 175 ºC for 15 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
The message Salmon in parchment appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack