Canned beans – 450 g
Tomatoes – 250 g
Crab sticks – 250 g
Bulgarian pepper – 1 pc.
Cheese – 100 g
Garlic – 1 clove
Mayonnaise – to taste
Salt – to taste
1. Dice crab sticks. Put in a salad bowl.
2. Peel Bulgarian pepper from seeds. Slice and add to crab sticks.
3. Drain the water from the tin can of beans. Then put the beans in a salad bowl.
4. Grate the cheese. Pour into a salad bowl.
5. Tomatoes are the last to go to the salad with crab sticks and beans. Cut them finely.
6. Squeeze the garlic into the salad, add mayonnaise and salt to taste. Stir. Salad with crab sticks and beans ready.
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Light Snack