– 300 gr boiled chicken fillet
– 2 red onions
– 1 red pepper
– 1 yellow pepper
– bunch of green onions
– 0.5 Chinese cabbage
– 2 tablespoons sour cream
– 1 tablespoon of mustard
– 1 clove of garlic (through a press)
– salt, pepper to taste
1. Cut the onion into half rings, chop the pepper, chop green onions and cabbage, cut the chicken into cubes.
2. To prepare the dressing, simply mix all the ingredients and the sauce is ready.
3. Put all ingredients, mix, pour over the sauce and garnish with chopped green onions.
The message Salad "Chicken Snow Maiden" will keep the figure appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack