Very tasty, satisfying and unusual !!!
1 chicken fillet ·
1 can of canned pineapples ·
100 g. Golan cheese ·
100 g of champignons ·
5 walnuts ·
1. Boil chicken fillet, add salt. Cool, cut into cubes.
2. Slice the champignons, fry until golden brown.
3. Drain the juice from the pineapple, cut into cubes.
4. Roast walnuts, peel.
5. Grate the cheese.
6. Finely chop the cilantro.
7. Mix all the ingredients, add mayonnaise, decorate to your taste. Share this recipe with your friends, let them try cooking too.
Categories: Light Snack