Save not to lose
– 4 tbsp. sour cream
– 4 tbsp. mayonnaise
– 2 eggs
– 9 tbsp. flour (no slides)
1. The dough turns out to be liquid, like sour cream, pour it onto a pan of greased butter, put a filling on top (tomato, sausage, pickles, olives, tomatoes, etc.)
2. Fill with mayonnaise, and on top a thick layer of cheese.
3. Put the pan on the stove for a few minutes, do not make a big fire !!!
4. Immediately cover the pan with a lid. As soon as the cheese melts, the pizza is ready.
Categories: Light Snack