Charming, delicate, airy and very tasty salad!
– 500 g ordinary shrimp + several large
– handful of crackers
– 2 cans of canned squid
– 4 eggs
– 1 large onion
– 2 small apples
– 2 persimmons
– a bunch of parsley
– 3 cloves of garlic
– table vinegar
– salt pepper
1. Finely chop the eggs and squid. Cut the sweet persimmon, finely chop the onion and scald.
2. Cook and clean the shrimp.
3. Cut the apples into cubes.
4. Making the sauce: add chopped parsley to the mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons of ketchup, a tablespoon of vinegar, squeeze the garlic, salt and pepper.
5. We mix with gas station everything, except crackers.
Salad is more convenient to serve portions, at the bottom of each ice-cream bowl put a little crackers, and then the salad. We decorate all with parsley and large shrimps. All salad is ready!
The message "Million per salad" appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack