According to this recipe, champignons are crispy and very tasty. They do not need to be canned. The next day, the mushrooms are ready!
500g. fresh champignons.
3 cloves of garlic.
1 medium onion.
1/2 red bell pepper, and cut into cubes
For the marinade:
1 L. water
Bay leaves -1pcs,
black pepper peas – 5 grains,
Table vinegar 9% – 80 ml.
Salt – 1.5 tsp. and sugar – 1 tbsp. spoon.
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Mushrooms need to be cleaned and wiped with a damp cloth.
2. Then quickly, for 5 minutes, boil it in slightly salted water.
3. Cook the boiled mushrooms in a colander.
4. Prepare the marinade.
5. 1l. Bring water to a boil with bay leaf, black pepper and marjoram. Boil literally 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat. Add vinegar and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Mushrooms can be cut in half, if they are large, but best of all, small mushrooms, whole. Place them in a ceramic deep dish and pour pepper cubes, chopped onion and garlic on top. Pour hot marinade, close the lid and leave to cool. As soon as they cool down – send to the refrigerator – after 12 hours the mushrooms are ready
Categories: Light Snack