All products are taken in any quantity.
1. Heat the stove.
2. Clean and cut the potatoes into circles.
3. Onions clean and cut arbitrarily.
4. Mix the potatoes and onions, salt and season with a little mayonnaise.
5. Put in the form, on a griddle without a handle or on a baking sheet.
6. Tomato slices and spread on top.
7. I add a little water. Cover with foil and simmer in the oven for 20 minutes on medium heat.
8. Three cheese.
9. After 20 minutes we reach, we fall asleep with cheese. Add a full throttle and put back in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
Categories: Light Snack