Stuffing 500 grams
Potatoes 1000 grams
Carrots 130 grams
The green peas frozen 100 grams
Bulb onion 1 pc. 150 grams
Garlic 2 slices 10 grams
1 egg chicken 60 grams
Butter 30 grams
Olive oil 1 tbsp 17 grams
Spices to taste
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Onions, carrots and garlic finely chopped.
3. Fry in a pan with olive oil.
4. Add the mince and fry all together. Add spices to taste. You can also add tomato paste.
5. Boil the potatoes until done and cook mashed potatoes with butter and eggs.
6. Put the stuffing on the bottom of the mold.
7. Add the green peas to the mince and mix gently.
8. Put the mashed potatoes on the mince, smooth them. With the help of forks you can make patterns.
Council If desired, the top of the casserole can be sprinkled with grated cheese.
9. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Decorate with greens. Done!
Post Potato casserole with meat appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack