2 kg of pork neck
1 kg. potato
1 can of canned pineapple (500 gr)
250 gr. hard cheese
50 ml. mayonnaise
seasoning for pork
1. Pork cut into portions, salt, sprinkle with seasoning, put on a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil.
2. Boil the potatoes in the "uniform", cool, peel and grate.
3. Put the potatoes on the meat.
4. Pineapples cut into small pieces, cheese, also cut into small pieces, mix everything, add mayonnaise.
5. Put the cheese and pineapple mixture on the potatoes.
6. Bake in a preheated 200 degree oven for about 50 minutes.
The message Pork "Pineapple Delight" appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack