Such an "accordion" will decorate any holiday table! It turns out the gentlest myasko! And preparing is super-easy.
Pork (best obtained from the neck, but you can take the ham, shoulder or loin) – 1 kg
Tomato (large) – 2 pcs
Bulb onion (large) – 1 pc
Garlic – 2 tooth.
1. Take a piece of pork neck and make transverse cuts, without finishing the cut.
2. Rub the pork with garlic, salt and spices.
3. Put in the cuts slices of tomatoes, cheese, onion rings.
4. Wrap all this beauty in foil. I usually put this blank in the fridge for the night, and the next day, when the guests come, I just have to throw it in the oven.
5. We bake in a preheated oven (180 degrees) for about an hour. But here, focus on your oven.
10 minutes before the readiness we open the foil and give the meat and cheese a little browned.
Baking time also depends on the size of the piece of meat. If you bake a smaller piece, then the baking time will also decrease.
But you shouldn't overdo it either. The neck is a little overworked, it will still work juicy. And here, for example, the loin will become wooden. Therefore, do not miss the moment when, when you pierce the meat, there is a clear juice. Means, meat is ready.
The author: Lyudmila Semenyuk
The message Pork neck baked with cheese and tomatoes appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack