For the test:
Margarine – 250 g
Sour cream – 500 g
Eggs – 3 pcs.
Soda – ½ tsp
Chicken Breast – 300 g
Champignons – 1 bank
Hard cheese – 300 g
Cream 10% – 150 g
1. First, let's do a test. Margarine must be put on a slow fire. When it becomes completely soft, remove it from the stove.
2. In margarine add sour cream.
3. Next, add eggs, salt, sugar and soda to sour cream. Slowly we begin to add flour and stir. When it becomes hard to stir the dough with a spoon, lay it on the table, add flour and knead as usual (the dough should not stick to your hands). We give the finished dough to stand for 20 minutes.
4. Now go to the stuffing. Boil the chicken breast, cool and cut into small pieces.
5. Cut the champignons into small pieces (if they are not sliced) and fry until half cooked.
6. Onions finely chopped, add to the mushrooms and fry until cooked.
7. Next, add the chicken breast to the mushrooms, fry for 2 minutes, then add the cream, and fry for another couple of minutes.
8. Roll out the finished dough and lay out in our baking pan (or baking tray).
9. Next, in the same form lay out and stuffing.
10. Rub the cheese on a coarse grater (it can be cut into thin slices) and sprinkle the cake with it.
11. Next, we send our cake to the oven for 30 minutes. We bake at 200 degrees.
12. That's all, our delicious pie "Julien" is ready, you can call the household for tea.
Categories: Light Snack