Almond – 1/4 cup
Walnuts – 1/2 cup
Flaxseed – 1 tbsp.
Sesame – 1 tbsp.
Oatmeal – 1 cup
Pumpkin seeds – 1/4 cup
Sunflower seeds – 1/4 cup
Dark raisins – 1 tbsp.
Dried cranberries – 1/3 cup
Honey – 1/4 cup
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Butter – 15 g
1. Place oatmeal, almonds, walnuts, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, flax seeds and sesame seeds on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Chop almonds with a knife into halves, walnuts – into large pieces. The source recommends to dry the cereals in the oven for 7 minutes at a temperature of 180 *. But I did not want to drive the oven and I roasted all the nuts and seeds for two steps in a frying pan.
2. Place all cereals in a spacious bowl.
3. Wash the raisins and dried cranberries, dry them thoroughly and add to the cereals. Stir so that all ingredients are evenly distributed.
4. Put sugar, honey and butter in the pan.
5. When heated, the mass forms a foam, so the dishes should be quite deep.
6. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the caramel has a nice color. It takes about 5 minutes.
7. Caramel pour in cereals, quickly mix and put in a form covered with baking paper. The size of my form is 15×15.
8. Cover with another sheet of paper on top and compact well with your hands.
9. Leave for two hours to cool the mass. And cut into pieces with a knife.
The message Hazelnut-cereal cookies (without baking) appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack