– 500 grams of meat
– 2 eggs
– 3 tbsp. spoons of cream
– 200 gr cream (for pouring)
– 2 cloves of garlic
1. Beat 2 eggs with cream, herbs and a pinch of salt.
2. Lubricate and heat the pan. Bake an omelet on it (see step 1)
3. Cool it, smear with mayonnaise a little, roll up and cut into small pieces.
4. Meat cut into portions, beat and grease with a mixture (salt, pepper, garlic). For each piece of meat lay a piece of omelet, roll roll.
5. Grease the baking dish, lay out the meat rolls. Between roulettes – potatoes, cut into circles.
6. Put in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
7. After 20 minutes to get out of the oven, pour the cream and put back to bake (another 30 minutes).
8. Mix 2 tbsp. tablespoons of softened butter with 2 garlic cloves and dill.
9. Before serving, pour the casserole with fragrant garlic dill oil.
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Light Snack