– 300 gr pork
– 4 potatoes
– 1 carrot
– 1 bow
– salt, pepper, herbs, spices to taste
1. Cut pork and potatoes into small pieces, carrots into strips, chop onions, and rub cheese on a fine grater.
2. Pork salt and pepper, you can add different spices or dried herbs to taste.
3. Put potatoes in the pot, then carrots, onions, pork.
4. To smear each layer with mayonnaise, pour boiled water to the top layer, sprinkle with grated cheese on top.
5. Bake in the oven for an hour
The message Meat in a pot under a cheese cap appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack