1 cup of cream
150 gr. Cheese
3-4 chicken fillets
4-6 pickled cucumbers
1. Beat 3-4 eggs with a glass of cream and 150 grams of grated cheese. Salt and pepper.
2. Take a pack of boiled spaghetti and mix them with the egg mass.
3. We spread in the greased form.
4. Put a mixture of raw chicken (3-4 fillets) and pickled cucumbers (4-6 pieces) on them. Salt and pepper.
5. Then tomatoes (3-4) circles and a mesh of mayonnaise.
6. The last layer is grated cheese.
7. And now in the oven at 200 degrees until the cheese becomes rosy golden!
The message "Makarosh" appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack