I have long studied the question of how to cook Korean carrots at home and tried more than one recipe. Sometimes it is better that this recipe is simpler and proof of that. You will need 10 minutes of free time and a tasty, fresh, fragrant Korean carrot will be ready.
You will need:
400 g carrots
5 cloves of garlic
½ tsp salt
1 tbsp. l sugar
½ tsp black pepper powder
⅓ tsp ground coriander
2 tbsp vinegar
30 ml of vegetable oil
How to cook:
1. Grate the carrots for Korean carrots.
2. Squeeze 5 cloves of garlic, add half a teaspoon of salt and a tablespoon of sugar, do not mix.
3. Add half a teaspoon of ground pepper and a little coriander, add 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
4. Heat vegetable oil a little in a small saucepan and pour over all spices. From the warm oil, they will begin to give off the aroma and sizzle a little, then mix everything well, wring the carrots a little.
5. Close the lid and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
That's all! Now you have seen how easy it is to cook carrots in Korean at home?
Korean carrots can perfectly serve as an independent salad, as well as being a component in other dishes.
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Light Snack