For the cake:
– 200g biscuit cookies,
– 100 g crushed kernels of hazelnuts,
– 150 g of melted butter
– 6 leaves of white gelatin,
– 500 g low-fat cottage cheese
– 150 g sugar,
– juice of 2 lemons,
– 250 ml whipping cream,
– 4 tbsp. l Orange liqueur,
– 5 Kiwis
– 1 bag of clear gelatin for the cake,
– 250 ml of water
– 2 tbsp. Sahara.
1. For the base of the cake, crumble the biscuit biscuits, then mix the biscuit crumbs with chopped hazelnuts, add butter, stir.
2. Put the resulting mass in an even layer into a detachable form with a diameter of 26 cm, after having been lubricated with oil and compacted well, using a tablespoon.
3. For the filling, mix the gelatin with water, let it stand. Mix cottage cheese with a mixer with sugar and lemon juice. Use a whisk nozzle. 4. Then heat the gelatin in a saucepan, stirring constantly, until it dissolves, add the curd mass to the gelatin.
5. Whip the cream into a cool froth and add it along with the orange liqueur to the filling.
6. Put the stuffing in the form, level the surface and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
7. Peel kiwi, cut into rings and lay on the cake.
8. Cooked gelatin for the cake with water and sugar, following the instructions on the package.
Categories: Light Snack