Wheat flour 3 glasses
Kefir 1 cup
Chicken egg 2 pcs.
Salt 1 tsp.
Sugar 1 tsp.
Baking soda 0.5 tsp.
Vegetable oil 1 tbsp.
Durum cheese 400 g
1. In kefir, add one egg, sugar, salt and vegetable oil, mix well.
Sift 2.2 cups of flour (one cup of flour is left for filling), add soda, mix and mix with kefir mass.
3. Knead the soft dough, pouring a little flour, until you get a soft dough that can hold a shape, the dough will stick a little to your hands. The main thing is not to overdo it with flour, otherwise khachapuri will be tough. Cover the dough with a napkin and let it stand.
4. Rub the cheese on a coarse grater, add one egg and mix. The filling is ready.
5. We form a sausage from dough and cut it into 9 parts.
6. From each part of the test form a cake,
7. In the center lay out the cheese filling,
8. Then, pulling up the ends of the cakes, collect them in the center and stick together.
9. We turn over the bag and roll it out a little, then turn it over again and roll it out, but not much.
10. Bake khachapuri in a hot pan on both sides without oil until golden brown. For better baking, you can cover the pan with a frying pan.
11. Immediately grease the finished khachapuri with butter.
Categories: Light Snack