You will need:
Butter (softened) 70 gr.
Sour cream 4 tbsp.
Flour 2-2.5 Art.
Sugar ½ tbsp.
Egg 1 pc.
Soda ¼ tsp
Cottage cheese or curd mass 170 gr.
Sugar 2 tbsp.
Sour cream 1 tbsp.
Egg white 1 pc.
Flour 1 tbsp.
Egg yolk 1 pc.
How to cook:
1. Mix sour cream, sugar and salt, mix thoroughly, add the egg and beat with a mixer. Mix the softened butter with sour cream and egg mass.
2. Add the sifted flour and knead the dough. Add some more flour if necessary.
3. Roll the dough into a layer of thickness 7-8 mm.
4. Cut rounds with a diameter of about 10-12 cm.
5. Stuffing: Protein whip with sugar, add grated cottage cheese, sour cream and flour. Put a teaspoon of cottage cheese filling on half of the dough, combine the halves so that it is visible.
6. Put on greased baking paper.
7. Lubricate the juicers with yolks, whipped with 1 tbsp. warm water. Bake for about 30-40 minutes at a temperature of 220-230 degrees.
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Light Snack