You will need:
● 1 medium onion
● 100-150 g chicken fillet (breast)
● 3-4 mushrooms (about 50g)
● 50 g butter
● 1 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil
● 1 tbsp. spoons (with a hill) of flour
● 200 ml of cream 10%
● 50 grams of hard cheese
How to cook:
1. Finely chop the onion, fry until transparent in vegetable oil, lay out on the bottom of the form.
2. In the same pan, fry the chicken (you can take the turkey), also finely chopped, also lay out in the form.
3. Fry the champignons, sliced into slices, lay out in the form of a chicken.
4. Then put the butter, flour in the pan next and fry it (flour) to golden color (here you can add different herbs to taste, nutmeg, a little pepper), pour in the cream, add salt, stir everything so that there is no lumps, and pour over the onion-mushroom mushroom.
5. Three cheese, which then will be pleasant in the form of a crust from Julien to eat ), sprinkle cheese on top of the sauce, and send the form to the oven at 200 ° C (since all the “layers” are already ready, it will take only 10 minutes). The main thing is that the cheese should be golden from above.
Julien's message with chicken and mushrooms appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack