– Mackerel (frozen, defrost) 2 pcs
– onion to taste
– water 250 ml
– carnation 6 pcs
– peppercorns whisper
– ground allspice 1/3 hl
– coriander seeds whisper
– salt 2 h l
– sugar 0.5 h l
– Sunflower oil 2 tablespoons
– Apple vinegar 2.5 St l
1. Peel the mackerel, cut it into pieces.
2. Boil water, add salt, sugar, cloves, pepper and ground peas, coriander, oil, boil for 1 minute over low heat.
3. At the end pour vinegar. Cool it down. Onion cut into half rings.
4. Put the fish in a bowl mixed with onions, pour over the cooled marinade.
Leave better for a day to pickle.
Categories: Light Snack