Even if you are not a special fan of cauliflower dishes, definitely try making this vegetable using a new recipe !!!
Ruddy, fragrant, crispy on the outside and tender inside, roasted cauliflower in cheese breading is impossible not to love!
● 1 cauliflower head
● 3 eggs
● 6 tbsp. l flour
● oil for frying
● 1 tbsp. breadcrumbs
● 50 g grated hard cheese
● 1/2 tsp. curry seasonings (can be replaced with other favorite spices)
1. Disassemble the head of cabbage into florets, put it in a saucepan, cover with water, lightly salt and put on the fire. After boiling boil the cabbage for 5 minutes, and then shed it in a colander.
2. In a deep bowl, beat the eggs with curry, add a small pinch of salt and flour to them. Stir until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the breadcrumbs with the grated cheese.
4. Dip each cabbage inflorescence into the batter, and then roll in the prepared breading. Fry in a well heated pan in a moderate amount of butter until golden brown, then turn it over to the other side.
I love this cheese crust, tasty – not the word! An excellent side dish even for meat, even for fish, and you can already crunch.
Rather, share with the friends the recipe for this delicious!
Categories: Light Snack