Diluting the gelatin is simple: dissolve in cold water, then add liquid to the desired volume, heat.
It is also very important to remember:
– It is important to respect the proportions, otherwise it may turn out to be a rubber product:
20 grams of gelatin + liter of water = "quivering jelly";
40-60 grams of gelatin + 1 liter of water = jelly, which is cut with a knife;
– You can not boil gelatin. Otherwise, it will not thicken;
– The fruit in the recipe is finely chopped, because the gelatin slides over large, chopped fresh fruit;
– You can not cool the gelatin mixture in the freezer, it will crystallize;
– Shelf life is important – expired gelatin can ruin the whole dish.
Categories: Light Snack