You will need:
* pork (you can take a piece with skin and subcutaneous fat) – 1-2 kg.;
* mayonnaise – 3-4 tbsp .;
* garlic – 2-3 slices;
* spices to taste (I used rosemary, dill seeds, bay leaf and ground black pepper);
* Thermometer for baking.
How to cook:
1. Soak pork in saline solution (3-4 tbsp per 1 liter of water) and leave in the fridge for 2-3 hours (you can leave overnight)
2. Remove the meat from the brine and rub it with spices. I used dried rosemary, dill seeds, bay leaf and ground black pepper.
3. We stuff the meat with garlic, to do this, chop the garlic into thin slices, pierce the pork deeply with a thin thin knife and insert the garlic plates into the resulting holes.
4. In a refractory dish put a large piece of foil, and prepared meat on it. Cover the meat on top with a thin layer of mayonnaise (I used quick homemade mayonnaise), insert a thermometer for baking and wrap the meat in foil.
5. Bake in the oven at 200 degrees. The meat is ready when the temperature reaches 76 degrees. In my case, the fillet weighing 1.6 kg baked for exactly 2 hours. 15-25 minutes before the end of baking, I recommend to open the foil so that the upper part of the fillet browns.
Homemade pork can be stored in the refrigerator for no more than 1 week.
Enjoy your meal!
The message Home boiled pork appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack