. I found a simple recipe for a very delicate and tasty cake on kefir!
When I ate him … I barely bit my fingers)))
– 3 eggs
– 1 cup of kefir
– 1 cup of granulated sugar
– 0.5 tsp. soda (pay off)
– 2 cups of flour
– 1 tsp. cocoa.
– 500 g sour cream
– 100 grams of granulated sugar.
1. Whip everything well (the dough will turn out like thick cream).
2. Divide the dough into 2 equal parts, add 1 tsp to one. cocoa.
3. Bake 2 cakes, cool and cut with a sharp knife into 2 parts.
4. Making the cream – whip sour cream with sugar.
5. Smear the cakes with cream (optionally, you can add nuts, candied fruits).
6. Sprinkle cocoa on top.
7. Let stand for 3 hours.
Message Girls))) hooray appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack