Potatoes – 3 pcs.
Onions – 1 pc.
Red bell pepper – 1 pc.
Chicken eggs – 4 pcs.
Ham – 100 g
Cheese – 30 g
Salt, pepper – to taste
1. Cut the onion into rings. Fry in vegetable oil.
2. Dice the peppers, add to the onions and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Boil potatoes, peel and cut into cubes.
4. Ham cut into cubes.
5. Add potatoes to pepper and onion and fry until golden brown. Salt, pepper.
6. Beat the eggs, add the ham to them.
7. Put vegetables in a baking dish.
8. Pour the egg mixture into the vegetables. Bake in the oven preheated to 180-200 degrees for 10-13 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese.
Frittat's post in Spanish appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack