100 gr – butter
6 pcs- eggs
100 gr – Parmesan
100 gr – slightly salted salmon (own fish)
1. 100 grams of butter melt on low heat. It is necessary that the oil is only melted.
2. In the meantime, beat the eggs with a fork until smooth, no need for foam. Grate the cheese, cut the salmon into strips approximately 1 cm thick.
3. As soon as the butter is melted, immediately pour it into the egg mass, mix.
4. Pour into the pan, where the oil is heated, half of the egg mixture. Increase the fire to medium.
5. As soon as the omelette starts to bake around the edges, after about 3-5 minutes, sprinkle 1/4 of the grated cheese.
6. Spread salmon from one side. Dip this edge of the omelet with a spatula. We begin to gently fold the omelet into a roll, wrapping salmon there.
7. Sprinkle hot roll with cheese. We do the same with the second part of the egg mixture.
Categories: Light Snack