Gentle, not cloying and very beautiful!
LOW-CALORIOUS CLUBIC JELLY WITH A CARRIAGE CREAM
– Fat-free cottage cheese – 500 g
– Strawberry – 350 g
– Milk 1% – 200 ml
– Gelatin – 30 g
– Sweetener – to taste
1. 15 grams of gelatin soaked in 50 ml of cold water (juice). That is, prepare the berry jelly. The remaining 15 g are soaked in milk for the cottage cheese layer, then put on the steam bath and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
2. Take the silicone mold, lay our berries in it. Fill the berries with prepared jelly, and put the silicone mold in the fridge – let it freeze.
3. While the jelly solidifies, using a blender, beat the cottage cheese, sweetener, milk with gelatin prepared. We get curd cream.
4. When the jelly in the fridge hardens, put our curd cream on top of the silicone mold and again put it in the fridge for final solidification. When it hardens completely, we put it on the table.
We invite everyone to the table!
Message Dessert delightful appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack