Delicious delicate sponge cake, moderately smells like honey, melts in your mouth! It rises perfectly, does not fall off, there is no cap, and is as simple as possible to prepare!
Eggs – 6 pcs.
Sugar – 160 g
Honey – 2 tbsp. l
Flour – 190 g
1. Beat eggs, sugar and honey until dense white mass. Not less than 10 minutes. The volume should increase by about 4 times!
2. Then gently pour in the flour and mix from the bottom up. Bake at T 170-180C. Willingness is determined by the skewer. Cool in the form!
– Alternative cooking method: –
1. Beat eggs, sugar and honey until dense white mass. Not less than 10 minutes. The volume should increase by about 4 times! Then gently pour the flour and mix upwards.
2. Pour the dough into a mold covered with baking paper. Do not forget, right before baking, to spin in any direction a couple of times (so that the surface is level). Bake in preheated oven to 170-180C. Willingness is determined by the skewer. Cool in the form!
3. Then hold the knife along the walls and lay out a sponge cake on the table. Cut the cake into 3 parts. Smear the skin with boiled condensed milk (you can beat the condensed milk with butter (150 g) or sour cream).
Top cake is not necessary to smear cream. Fill it with chocolate icing and pour some nuts in the center. Wait for impregnation is not necessary, you can eat right away.
Categories: Light Snack