Chicken fillet (you can take the thigh) – 2 pieces
Onion – 1 pc
Carrots – 1 pc
Tomato – 1 pc
Potato – 2 pcs
Sour cream – 50 g
Flour – 1 tbsp. l
Seasoning (to taste)
1. Cut chicken meat into cubes.
2. Onion cut into half rings, and carrots and tomatoes into small sticks.
3. Fry the chicken pieces in vegetable oil until golden brown.
4. When the chicken is almost ready, add the onions, cook for five minutes, then add the carrots and another couple of minutes the tomato. Fill with two glasses of water and leave to stew.
5. Now prepare the sauce: grate the potatoes on a coarse grater and mix it with sour cream and spices. Add the sauce to the pan, mix thoroughly and leave to stew over low heat for about 15 minutes.
You can serve such a “goulash” with any side dish, but it is especially tasty with buckwheat or mashed potatoes.
Categories: Light Snack