– 500 gr chicken breast
– 1 can of pineapple slices (340 gr)
– 1 can of corn
– 4 eggs
– 1 onion
– 50 grams of cheese
– 2 cloves of garlic (optional)
1. Boil chicken and eggs, start with jewelry. You need to cut flowers, for this small knife, stuck in squirrels, pass in small steps in a spiral to get such ribbed "buttons".
2. Slice the remaining eggs. Split the chicken into fibers, or better cut it into cubes, as the salad is seasoned not in layers, but in the total mass. Chop the onion and pour boiling water for a couple of minutes.
3. In a common bowl, fold the chicken, eggs, onions, pineapples and corn without liquid, all season with mayonnaise. Add the garlic passed through the press. Transfer to a salad bowl, rub the cheese on top with fine chips.
4. It remains to decorate the salad with a branch of sakura. To do this, put a handful of flowers, make a sprig of pickled cucumber, take the usual clean brush for painting and paint beetroot juice.
The message Delicate and light salad "Vetka Sakura" appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack