– Two chicken eggs
-Three glasses of flour
-200 grams of margarine or butter
– one glass of sugar
– A little on the tip of the knife vanilla
– One teaspoon baking powder for dough
-200 grams of jam
1. Melt margarine or butter in a water bath. We cool it. We set to warm up to 200 degrees oven. Pour sugar into a bowl, pour melted butter and vanillin to it, break eggs and carefully mix everything.
2. Mix wheat flour with baking powder and begin to gradually introduce it into the mass obtained in the bowl. Knead the dough and divide it into two unequal parts. Part of which will be less put for an hour in the freezer.
3. Now spread the second part evenly on a baking sheet and put a layer of jam on top. We smooth it with a spoon. After that, we take the second part of the dough from the freezer and rub it through a large grater on the jam. Put the pan for 20 minutes in the oven. After the time has elapsed, we get a sandy cake from the oven and serve it warm to the table.
Categories: Light Snack