cottage cheese – 500 g
sugar – 4 tbsp.
chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
semolina – 6 tbsp.
flour – 2 tbsp.
peach (in syrup) – 250 g
corn sticks – 3 packs
vanilla – to taste
melted cheese (chocolate) – to taste
1. Break eggs into a bowl, add sugar and mix.
2. In cottage cheese add semolina, flour, eggs with sugar and vanilla, mix until homogeneous.
3. Open a jar of peaches in syrup, drain the liquid and cut the peaches into small pieces. Then fold the peaches on a strainer to stack the whole syrup.
4. Make a ball from curd mass, then flatten it into a flat cake, put a peach in the middle.
5. Collect the edges of the pellet forming a ball.
6. Boil the balls in boiling water for 5-7 minutes after they float to the surface.
7. Put the finished balls on a paper towel. Corn sticks crush right in a closed bundle to flour (crumpled very easily), pour on a plate and roll the finished balls. Leave for 5 minutes and re-roll.
8. Make balls from the chocolate mass and decorate the dish.
9. Tasty, both hot and cold.
The author of the recipe: ~ Alena ~
Post Curd "suns" appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack