For chopped dough:
Flour – 200 g
Butter – 100 g
Sugar – 50 g
Egg – 1 pc.
Salt – 1 pinch
For the curd filling:
Cottage cheese – 200 g
Banana – 2 pcs.
Sour cream – 3-4 tbsp. l
Sugar – 4 tbsp. l
Ground almonds – 3-4 tbsp. l
Orange peel – 1 pc.
1. Prepare sweet chopped dough: sift flour, add sugar and salt, mix.
2. Add cold butter and chop it with a knife.
3. Take a heavy fork and, forcing the butter, intensively mix with flour until it crumbs.
4. Achieve a uniform crumb formation.
5. Beat in the egg and combine with flour in quick, intensive movements.
6. As soon as you get one tight lump, put in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
7. Prepare the filling: beat the eggs and sugar in a blender.
8. Add bananas, cottage cheese, sour cream, almonds, vanilla and zest.
9. Preheat oven to 190 ° C.
10. Remove the dough from the refrigerator, quickly roll it out, put it in a cold form, cut off the unevenness of the edge.
11. Put the stuffing on and bake for about 50–60 minutes at 190 ° C on the top shelf. The cooled cake can be decorated with powdered sugar, banana chips or grated chocolate.
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Light Snack