– 2 apples
– 1 lemon
– 1/3 cup sugar
– 4 tbsp. spoons of flour
– 2 tsp cinnamon
– 1/4 tsp of allspice
– 1/8 tsp of salt
– 1 egg
– egg paste (10-12 rectangular pieces or you can make thin dough according to your recipe)
– 1 tbsp. spoon of butter
– 2 tsp of cinnamon for sprinkling
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and grease with butter.
2. In a bowl, mix the apples, lemon and sugar. Add flour, spices and salt.
3. In a small bowl, beat the egg and mix.
4. Take 1 slice of pasta and brush it with an egg at the edges, then put about 2 tbsp. spoons of apple filling to one edge, fold the edges and roll. Put on a baking sheet, make the other rolls in the same way.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and grease each roll with melted butter, then sprinkle with cinnamon. Return to oven for 5 minutes.
6. Serve hot with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Enjoy your meal!
Post Crispy Apple Pies appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack