For cooking you will need:
* 3 large fish about 1 -1.2 kg
* 2 large onion heads
* 1 tbsp sour cream
* 0.5 c vegetable oil
3-4 cloves of garlic
Salt, pepper, you can add carrots and cilantro and mint
– Fish clean, gut, remove the gills, cut across.
– Squeeze the garlic through a press, mix it with salt and pepper, coat the fish with it and give it an hour to soak in these wonderful flavors.
– Roll the fish in breadcrumbs.
– Fry in hot vegetable oil on both sides, for 5 minutes until golden brown.
– In a deep frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable (or as I like butter) and fry vegetables in it.
– Put the fish on the fried vegetables.
– Sour cream with ½ cup of warm water and pour over the fish, add bay leaf.
– Cover with a lid and extinguish the fish for 20 minutes. Or you can bake in the oven at 170-180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Serve very tasty with potatoes or rice and pour the resulting sauce while stewing the dish.
Enjoy your meal!
The message FISH PREPARED IN SOMEANE appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack