Sugar – 2 tbsp.
Milk — 3 tbsp.
Flour – 300 g
Cocoa – 2 tbsp.
Eggs – 3 pcs.
Vegetable oil – 2-3 st.l.
Salt – Pinch
1. Beat eggs with salt and sugar. Prepare the dough better in a blender: it will turn out quickly and efficiently, the dough is homogeneous, without lumps.
2. Then pour a glass of milk into the resulting mixture and beat again. Pour the flour, beat, so that no lumps remain. Continuing to beat, gradually pour the remaining milk into the dough. You should have enough liquid batter.
3. Now you can bake pancakes. The dough should be of different colors. Therefore, a third of the test is poured into a separate container – this is to create patterns for future pancakes. Add cocoa in the remaining part and mix very well to make the dough homogeneous, without lumps.
4. Heat the pan well, pour in some oil, distribute evenly in the pan and heat it. Pour in a little dough, literally ½ a scoop and spread all over the pan. A little bake. Spoon some dough with a teaspoon and draw random patterns on pancakes. Then turn the pancake and fry on the other side.
5. Remove from the heat, roll them up with the patterned side and serve warm, although cold pancakes are also extremely good.
6. When frying chocolate pancakes on milk, vegetable oil should be poured only once, while frying the first pancake. After the oil, you can not add, pancakes do not stick.
Categories: Light Snack