WITHOUT flour, butter, margarine, sugar and other hazards! 🙂
Calories per piece: 131 kcal
Chocolate 250 g of black chocolate (from 70% cocoa and above)
5 large eggs
Preheat oven to 250 ° С.
1. 2/3 of chocolate to break into pieces and melt in a water bath, without stirring.
2. Separate the whites from the yolks. Beat the yolks (they should brighten slightly) and combine them with melted chocolate.
3. Beat the whites with a pinch of salt to a dense consistency (be careful, do not interrupt, otherwise the proteins will give up the water!), Add to chocolate, mix (do not mix for too long, otherwise the air will leave – the mixture should be mousse or souffle) .
4. Line the paper, smeared with vegetable or butter, a form with a diameter of 10-15 cm, put the chocolate mixture in it and bake in a preheated oven for 8 minutes – no more and no less. Remove from the oven and cool for half an hour, then refrigerate overnight or 12 hours.
5. Melt the remaining chocolate, pour the cake over it and send it back to the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
Cut the cake with a hot knife, previously dipped in boiling water.
Categories: Light Snack