Chinese cabbage – 400 g
ham – 200 g
Bulgarian pepper – 1 pc.
canned corn – 100 g
mayonnaise – 3 tbsp. l
salt, pepper – to taste
1. Split Beijing cabbage into four longitudinal parts and finely chop.
2. Ham cut into small strips
3. Pepper wash, remove the seeds and also cut into strips.
4. Drain excess water from canned corn. Mix ham, pepper, cabbage and corn.
5. Salt a little and add black pepper to taste. Season the salad with mayonnaise and garnish with finely chopped green onions.
Categories: Light Snack