-1-1.5 kg. chicken wings
-1 Art. l fine salt
-1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
-1 tsp paprika
-2 Art. l bread flour
For honey-soy glaze:
-1/3 cup of honey
-1/3 cup hot chili sauce
-1/3 cup soy sauce
-1 Art. l rice vinegar
-1/4 tsp. sesame oil
– Sesame for decoration
1. Wash chicken wings, cut and dry.
2. Pour flour and spices – salt, black pepper and paprika into a suitable bowl and mix.
3. In the resulting flour mixture, mix the wings.
4. Place on the grid and send the oven warmed to 220 ° C for 20 minutes.
5. After 20 minutes, remove the grill, turn each wing to the other side and send it back to the oven.
6. After 20 minutes, repeat the roll over. That is, again pull out, turn over and back into the oven
7. The third time the same thing – pull out, spin in the oven. Now to the final crunches! The time may vary slightly depending on the size of your wings. No, not yours, but those that cook!
8. Fold the baked wings into a suitable bowl.
9. In the meantime, while the wings were baked, it was necessary to make honey-soy glaze. To do this, mix the honey, soy sauce, chili paste, rice vinegar and sesame oil.
10. Pour the glaze over the wings and mix.
11. Crumbled? So it's time to serve and serve.
12. Spread chicken wings on a plate with a handful of sesame seeds, chopped green onions.
Categories: Light Snack