chicken breast fillet – 500 g
flour – 1 tbsp. l
salt and pepper to taste
onion – 2 pcs
garlic – 4 tooth.
Bulgarian pepper – 2 pieces (better to take a different color)
tomatoes (you can take tomatoes in their own juice) – 400 g
tomato paste 2 tbsp. l (If you take tomatoes in your own juice, then pasta is not needed)
1. Wash the chicken and cut it into small pieces (2×2 cm). Pepper and salt.
2. Add flour and mix well.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a pan and fry the fillets for 5-7 minutes. Put in a bowl.
4. Cut the garlic into small pieces, or squeeze through a press.
5. Onion cut into half rings.
6. Pepper cut into strips.
7. Peel tomatoes, add 2 tablespoons of tomato paste and cook tomato puree with a blender.
8. In a frying pan, where the fillet was fried, boil the onions with garlic for 4-5 minutes.
9. Add pepper and fry for another 5 minutes.
10. Add deferred fillet.
11. Pour in tomato puree, bring to a boil and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
12. When serving, sprinkle with herbs.
Pepperonath's message with chicken appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack