Chicken fillet – 400 g
Courgette or zucchini – 300 g
Champignons – 100 g
Egg – 1 pc.
Salt, pepper – to taste
Grated cheese – to taste
1. Grind raw chicken fillet in a blender or meat grinder.
2. Wash squash and grate on a coarse grater.
3. Finely chop the mushrooms.
4. Mix everything. Add egg, salt and pepper.
5. Once again, grind everything in a blender.
6. Oven in a slow cooker for 20 minutes with the lid closed, and then another 20 minutes with the lid open, just be careful not to burn.
7. Pull out the casserole from the slow cooker and sprinkle with grated cheese if desired.
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Light Snack