Chicken fillet – 600 g
Melted cheese – 150 g
Eggs – 2 pcs.
Milk – 0.5 cup
Flour – 4 tbsp. l
1. It is necessary that the fillet be slightly frost-bitten (if it was frozen at you – let it thaw only a little, if it was fresh – place it briefly in the freezer), so it will be better to cut it into thin pieces.
2. Cut the fillet
3. Beat through a plastic bag (so the fillet does not tear and does not stick to the hammer)
4. Grate melted cheese on a large grater (if you have it soft in a jar, just put it in a deep bowl).
5. Beat the eggs. Pour in the milk. Add spices. Add flour
6. Beat with a whisk or mixer until smooth
7. Roll a piece of fillet on both sides in breadcrumbs. Dip in batter and roll in breadcrumbs again.
8. Put on a heated pan with sunflower oil, fry on both sides until golden brown.
From 2 fillets I got 20 chops. I am sure that having tried once, you will also cook these chops constantly.
Categories: Light Snack