500 g chicken fillet
200 g cheese
1 chicken egg
2 cloves of garlic
red pepper to taste
salt to taste
vegetable oil for lubrication
1. I rarely buy fillets lately, because freeze it in bad faith – it turns out 1/3 of the water. Therefore, she took the breast, separated from the bone, it turned out just 0.5 kg of net weight.
2. Scroll the fillet through the meat grinder.
3. Squeezed garlic through a press, added salt and red pepper.
4. Mixed, hammered an egg.
5. Grated cheese on a coarse grater. And everything is thoroughly mixed until uniform.
6. Smeared a baking dish with vegetable oil, and then with it – lightly hands. And she began to form balls of mincemeat about the size of a walnut.
7. I got 17 pieces.
8. Put in a preheated oven. Baked at a temperature of 200’C. After 10 minutes, turned the spatula to the other side.
9. And returned to the oven for another 10 minutes (total baking time – 20 minutes).
10. Arranged ruddy balls in skeet.
Categories: Light Snack