Cooking this quiche is very simple. The dough is light and always turns out. And the filling is very juicy and tender. Eating it should be warm, and if you do not eat it immediately, which is very rare, it is better to warm it slightly, it will be softer.
For the test:
Chilled butter – 150 g
Flour – 170 g
Ice water – 3 tbsp. l
Cream – 200 ml
Boiled chicken breast – 1 pc.
Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
Cheese – 150 g
Dill – to taste
1. An hour before cooking, I take the butter out of the refrigerator and leave it in the kitchen – thaw a little (I don’t like the way the microwave handles this task, so I do it the old way), and 30 minutes before mixing, I remove a 3-place canteen in the freezer spoons of water. As soon as the “hour of X” came, I mix all the ingredients with a fork into a crumb, then quickly wrap my hands so that the oil does not melt much, roll the ball, wrap it in a film and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. I turn on the oven at 180 ° C and, while it is heated, and the dough cools, I mix all the ingredients for the filling. I boil the chicken and blender it into fibers, very lightly. I do this in a chopping bowl; with a submersible one, it is too easy to turn a chicken into something like clay. The mixture turns out quite liquid, but it's not scary.
3. Get out the dough. I pour the tabletop with plenty of flour and roll out the dough is not very thin, exactly on the form. On a rolling pin, I take it into shape, gently press it to the sides, I cut off the excess with scissors — I don't like a knife, the edges are more even and flat with scissors. I clean the base in the form in the freezer, just a few minutes – at this time I usually tidy up the kitchen and wash the dishes
4. Fill the base with filling. My form is silicone, with a diameter of 23 cm.
5. The filling during the cooking process will inflate slightly, but then will settle, and the cheese will redden well:
Enjoy your meal!
The message Pie with chicken and cheese appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack