1 tbsp. kefir or yogurt
1 tbsp. grated hard cheese (you can mix cheese)
2 tbsp. flour
0.5 tsp salt
0.5 tsp sugar
0.5 tsp of soda
a bunch of greens to your taste
smoked bacon or ham or sausage
a handful of grated cheese
olive or vegetable oil for frying
How to cook
1. Mix the kefir with salt, soda and sugar.
2. Add cheese, then flour and knead soft. a little sticky dough.
3. For the filling, chop the herbs and bacon.
4. Divide dough into 4 parts. Roll each part into a layer, put stuffing in the middle. Then wrap the edges of the cake to the center, closing the filling, then roll it back to the formation.
5. Preheat pan, grease. Fry flat bread on medium heat under the lid on both sides until golden brown.
I made 1 cake with greens, 2 with brisket and 1 with cheese
Enjoy your meal.
Categories: Light Snack