– 250 ml of kefir
– 150 gr flour
– 2 eggs
– 200 grams of cheese
– 200 gr sausages (or sausages)
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater. Cut sausages into thin slices.
2. Eggs, kefir, 1/3 teaspoon salt mix until smooth. Add baking powder and flour, mix to avoid lumps.
3. Add cheese and sausages, mix. Transfer the dough into a greased mold (I have a 25×25 cm shape).
4. Put in preheated to 180 degrees oven. Bake for about 35-40 minutes. Is done.
Pie tastes best in the form of heat, although in the cold it is also very good.
Categories: Light Snack